Blue River - elev. 10,000'
Blue River is a small residential community on the South side of Breckenridge. Keep going past Blue River and you will head over Hoosier pass and into Alma and FairPlay.
- The air is thin up in Blue River, but the people are friendly, welcoming, and the homes are cozy
- All that snow is no fun to shovel, but it sure makes for good snowmobiling, back country skiing, and the guaranteed idyllic white Christmas
- How many people can say they have a home right next to a 14er? (That's Quandary, a mountain with an elevation of 14,000+)
- You are just a short 5-10 minute drive from Breck Main Street but you get a lot more land and a lot more home for your money
- Moose, beaver, elk, bear... right out the back door